FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150!
Buying and Marketing Assistant APPLY NOW
Favor the Kind is a lifestyle boutique with a mission to spread joy and kindness to everyone who enters our doors. We are now interviewing candidates for a Buying and Marketing Assistant to work at our headquarters office in Dallas. We are happy to cater this role to fit a school's internship requirements.
The ideal candidate is fashion savvy, a good writer, and possesses a sunny-side-up disposition. Candidates will be asked to present a social media portfolio. FTK is a small business with changing priorities as our business grows. Driven, goal-oriented employees who develop leadership and communication skills will enjoy career growth in the organization.
- Assist the Marketing Director with writing and posting website listings
- Assist the Marketing Director with lifestyle and studio photo shoots
- Assist the Marketing Director in developing and curating engaging content for social media platforms
- Assist the Buyers to communicate trends, brands, and seasonal presentations with the company
- Assist the Buyers to communicate approved marketable products to the marketing team
- Assist the Buyers with placing reorders
- Participate in the collaboration of the company's brand building programs
- Partner with the owner to create content for @destinationjoyville, the company's internal Instagram account.
REQUIREMENTS & COMPENSATION
- Must be able to work 18-24 hours a week. Hours can be flexible and will be mostly during the week.
- Headquarters assistants are asked to work in the store 2 weekend shifts a month. This time in the store builds relationships with the store team and aids in the understanding of our products and customers.
- Base pay is $20/hour.