Favor the Kind | Careers
Retail Sales Manager | Favor the Kind | Houston
Favor The Kind is seeking a Captain for our store in Houston, TX. The Captain position is an entry-level manager opportunity, at our Houston Heights location, reporting to the Store Chief. This position is responsible to assist the Store Chief in guiding the whole store team toward ensuring an outstanding customer experience, through “Circle of Friends” selling. The Captain oversees all aspects of the customer experience and manages at least one lead role in the store. Captains work 3 Saturdays/month and at least 1 Sunday. This is a full-time salaried position, with a 42-45 hour/week work schedule, and is eligible for a robust and competitive compensation package including, health care benefits, 10 paid vacation days, 5 paid personal days, 6 paid holidays, a generous merchandise discount and a one-time clothing allowance.
Job responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the ultimate “Circle of Friends” experience for every customer
- Achieving monthly sales goals by driving business daily in the store
- Assisting the Store Chief with store performance and all store operations
- Upholding all “Circle of Friends”, visual and operations standards
- Managing at least one “lead” role including, visuals, operations, styling, or event
- Being a role model is protection of company resources, and assets
- Managing communication with customers and between company departments
- with professionalism and efficiency
- Managing projects on Basecamp
- 1-2 years of management in a retail setting, preferably in a clothing or home and gift store or boutique.
- Knowledge of Lightspeed, Homebase and Basecamp a plus!
How to apply:
If you think this role might be a good fit, we would love to hear from you!
Please email your resume along with a cover letter to LeeAnn: Click here to email. Include the name of the job you are applying for and the location.