Favor the Kind | Careers
Crowd Pleaser | Favor the Kind | Houston
At Favor the Kind, a Crowd Pleaser is a part-time salesperson. We have big expectations for our Crowd Pleasers, as they have the most critical job in the company: to create joy for our customers!
Job responsibilities include:
- Building relationships with customers
- Treating customers like guests at a party
- Finding opportunities to sell product
- Learning and understanding our product selection
- Styling looks for customers
- Helping customers find the perfect gift
- Upkeeping the store’s visual and cleaning standards
- Crowd Pleasers can work from 8-29 hours a week. They must be available to work 3 Saturdays and 3 Sundays a month.
An effective Crowd Pleaser:
- is outgoing and personable
- possesses a sunny-side up disposition
- is reliable and responsible
- is professional and respectful
- is a quick learner
- is able to work on their feet for 8 hours
- has a keen awareness of surroundings
- is servant hearted and willing to go the extra mile
How to apply:
If the above describes you, then you could be our next Crowd Pleaser! If you have proven retail experience, additional pay will take your work history into consideration.
To be considered for this position:
1) Go to https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CrowdPleaser
Please answer the questions to the best of your abilities.
2) Then, please email your resume along with a cover letter to LeeAnn: Click here to email. The subject line should read “Crowd Pleaser Application.” We will respond after both steps are completed.
After the store has received your application and resume, then the Store Chief (store manager) will reach out to you within 5 days to schedule a 2-hour working interview. Feel free to follow up if you haven’t heard from us.