FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150!
Ops and Visuals Captain APPLY NOW
ROAM Fine Goods is a high-end home, gift, and apparel boutique based in Dallas, Texas, and is the sister store to Favor The Kind. ROAM's curated products are collected from around the world creating a space influenced by culture, travel, and style.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Operations and Visuals Captain to join our Preston Royal location.
The Operation and Visuals Captain is a full-time, salaried role and will oversee the visual merchandising and inventory management of the store. A successful Ops and Visuals Captain seeks to turn chaos into order and finds joy in keeping the store vibrant and inspiring. This role is split between 70% customer-facing, working on the sales floor, and 30% operations. Our customers always come first so it is important that this role is also passionate about building relationships and sales.
The ideal candidate has:
- experience with visual merchandising
- a 'get it done' attitude and thrives on completing tasks quickly and efficiently
- excitement for learning new things
- is a reliable decision-maker, problem-solver, and effective communicator
- the ability to connect authentically with customers
- a passion for sales and the customer experience.
- A company culture that focuses on self-contentment, culture engagement, job ownership, and profit abundance.
- Extra paycheck bonus if store meets sales goal
- Gratitude bonus if sales exceed abundance goal
- Opportunity for professional and financial growth
- Paid time off plus 6 paid holidays
- $350/month towards health insurance
- 401K with a matching program
- Fun, rewarding work environment
Please email your resume and cover letter to the Director of Sales and Culture, Jonalyn Sarkissian. firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, please complete this quick survey: https://surveys.cultureindex.com/s/4FED860000/83751|||ROAM Fine Goods | Preston Royal|||ROAM fine goods||||||hW1EUoWrA4TmNFN7|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||