FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150!
Ops and Visuals Manager APPLY NOW
Favor The Kind is a home, gift, and apparel boutique based in Dallas, Texas with additional locations in Houston, and Crested Butte, Colorado. We strive to spread joy by carrying homemade, sustainably produced apparel, gifts, and home items made by people and companies our customers can feel good about supporting. We believe in people over profit and believe working hard doesn’t need to come at the cost of having fun!
Favor the Kind Crested Butte is hiring an Operations and Visual Manager!
The Operation and Visuals Captain is a full-time, salaried manager role. A successful Ops and Visual Manager seeks to turn chaos into order and finds joy in keeping the store vibrant and inspiring. This role is split between 70% operations and 30% customer-facing. Our customers always come first and you will be required to work with customers and complete operational and visual assignments.
The ideal candidate has:
- experience with visual merchandising
- a 'get it done' attitude and thrives on completing tasks quickly and efficiently
- an excitement for learning new things
- is a reliable decision-maker, problem solver, and effective communicator.
PERKS AND BENEFITS!
- A company culture that focuses on your gifts and growth
- A ski pass!
- Annual bonuses paid on the store’s sales success
- Opportunity for professional and financial growth
- 21 days paid time off which includes 6 paid holidays
- $350/month towards health insurance
- 401K with matching program
- Fun, positive work environment
Please email your resume and cover letter to the Store Director, Cady Atwood, at email@example.com
In addition, please complete this quick survey: https://surveys.cultureindex.com/s/4FED860000/83751|||Crested Butte|||Favor the Kind ||||||-C_uJWfob468i7d9|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||