FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150!
Store Director APPLY NOW
ROAM Fine Goods is a high-end home, gift, and apparel boutique based in Dallas, Texas, and is the sister store to Favor The Kind. ROAM's curated products are collected from around the world creating a space influenced by culture, travel, and style.
We are thrilled to announce that ROAM is expanding with a new location opening in Lakewood! We are looking for a dynamic and visionary Store Director with a passion for luxury retail and creating exceptional customer experiences to lead the way. As the Store Director, you will cultivate growth for the store and your team while maintaining a motivating and positive culture. This is a full-time salary position and will report to the Director of Sales and Culture.
1. Customer Experience:
- Set the standard for exceptional customer service by training and empowering the team to provide personalized and memorable interactions.
- Partner with your team to implement strategies to exceed customer expectations and build long-lasting relationships.
2. Sales Leadership:
- Work on the sales floor 75% of the time.
- Lead by example, creating a proactive and enthusiastic sales culture among the team.
3. Team Development:
- Recruit, train, and develop a high-performing sales team that is passionate about connecting with and serving customers.
- Uphold the company standards through kind accountability.
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentorship to empower team members to achieve their full potential and grow within their roles.
- Foster a collaborative and inclusive team environment that encourages creativity and innovation.
- Oversee a staff of four full-time managers and 4 part-time support staff.
4. Kind Culture:
- Promote a culture of kindness and respect, both within the team and among customers.
4. Store Operations:
- Oversee daily store operations.
- Direct store communication across departments.
- Manage the staff schedule.
We’re looking for you if:
- You have a proven track record of successful leadership.
- You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to connect authentically with customers and team members.
- You have strong problem-solving abilities.
- You have a passion for sales and the customer experience.
- You thrive managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
- You are an expert trainer who values collaboration.
- You have a commitment to fostering a kind, inclusive, and respectful work culture.
Perks and Benefits:
- A company culture that focuses on your gifts and invests in your growth
- Annual bonuses paid on the stores’ sales success
- Opportunity for professional and financial growth
- 18 days paid time off and 6 paid holidays
- $350/month towards health insurance
- 401k with matching program
- Fun and positive work environment
Please complete this quick survey https://surveys.cultureindex.com/s/4FED860000/83751, and then email your resume and cover letter to the Director of Sales and Culture, Jonalyn Sarkissian. email@example.com.|||ROAM Fine Goods | Lakewood|||ROAM fine goods||||||hxRdM84LvvU9Ixi_|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||