FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150!
Store Director APPLY NOW
Favor the Kind, our flagship location located in Dallas, Texas, is now hiring an experienced Store Director. Favor the Kind is a small business with under 50 employees. The Store Director oversees the store's business, leadership program, and the company's culture goals. This role will pursue staff and business growth opportunities using our proprietary small business management program called The Road Trip to Joyville. The Store Director oversees the store with the partnership of an ASM, 4 additional full-time managers, and 4 part-time support staff. The company has a HQ near the store with a buying office, marketing, and warehouse team. Additional store locations include Dallas, Houston, and Crested Butte, Colorado.
Our company mission is to spread joy. Our leadership programs are centered around purpose, balance, servant-heartedness, communication, and goal achievement. Our team works only 50% of weekend days and enjoys a consistent schedule. Favor the Kind opened in 2007 and just finished a record breaking year. The store is an established institution in Dallas with the best customers anyone would ever dream of. Even after 16 years our company is still growing and the opportunities have no limits.
The Store Director will:
- Implement a fair, routine, and balanced work schedule
- Oversee recruiting, hiring, and onboarding of staff
- Maintain a customer centric, hospitable sales environment
- Oversee the development of staff and ensure all managers grow in their role
- Conduct meaningful staff meetings and one-on-ones
- Be accountable for gold star store standards, a kind culture, and sales goals
- Enjoy the resources of an established business and the heart of a purpose-filled culture. We measure our success in the number of smiles we make.
- Be on the sales floor 70% of the week
- 3+ year of experience as store manager (1st in charge)
- Proven passion for staff development and leadership skills
- Stamina for a fast-paced, priority packed workload
- Master of goal alignment and time management
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for the company's mission and values
- College degree preferred
- A company culture that focuses on self contentment, culture engagement, job ownership, and profit abundance.
- Starting salary range is $60-$65K, depending on management experience and proven leadership skills
- Extra paycheck bonus if store meets sales goal
- Gratitude bonus if sales exceed abundance goal
- Opportunity for professional and financial growth
- 144 hours paid time off plus 6 paid holidays
- $350/month towards health insurance
- 401K with matching program
- Fun, rewarding work environment
Please email your resume and cover letter to your appliction. In addition, please complete this quick survey: https://go.apply.ci/s/4FED860000
|||Dallas|||Favor the Kind ||||||YgEf5valODqEvGU9|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false