Gluttony Soy Candle
A kitchen-inspired, all-natural soy candle dreamt up and made in Dallas, Texas by one crazy chef with a hankering for unique scents, alongside his Irish banshee and two German hounds.
Grapefruit Mint: Grapefruit, Mint, Rose, Vanilla, Musk
Honey Lavender: Lavender, Honey, Bergamot
Orange Chile Pepper: Orange, Chili Pepper, Citrus, Green Leaf
Sage Citronella: Sage, Citronella, Backyard Smells, White Wine
Wild Arugula: Arugula, Earth, Vetiver
Gluttony candles are made using all-natural soy wax and the highest concentration of fragrance oils. Their vegetable coated eco-wick series provides a longer, slower, cleaner burn. The fragrance fills an entire room and the scent lasts the entire burn of the candle. Burn time is 50+ hours. Candle measures 3" wide x 4 1/2" tall
- Ensure your initial burn is for 60-90 minutes and the melt pool reaches the edge of the can.
- Keep wick trimmed to ensure even burning & prevent flame from becoming too large.
- Burn on stable, heat resistant surface for no more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not move candle when burning or wax is hot.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.